6.8.11

You've got mail


Most of you have probably received our invitations by now!

If you haven't send me your flight info yet, please do so~

I was asked what one can do in Montreal by a certain Taiwanese guy...
maybe its informative..or just funny (to me anyways!)
here's a bit of our convo :


Mr. L: so looking forward to montreal, what do u recommend?
 me: smoked meat, middle eastern food, beer
  so much
12:31 AM clubs too
 Mr. L: really
  nature? woods?
  wana drink and then go into woods
 me: there are no woods in the city
  there are some parks
  you go alone
  so scary
  like homeless person
12:32 AM i dont live in the country side
 Mr. L: woods must be bright with moon light
  that is my image of canada
 me: its wrong
 Mr. L: drink and then go inside woodsme: (- ,.-);

1 comment: